Thursday, September 1, 2011

Bring it on Kindergarten


 
Hi To All,

I feel like its been forever since I last posted. I have been preoccupied with my only child going to kindergarten. Who would have known how hard that would be? I'm sure everyone else but me. I am still cringing at the thought of her in the public school system. With the new possibility of tardies, absences, and unexcused absences I feel like the only thing being tested is my parenting skills. Let me tell you I am NOT ready to be graded on this. I was fine with the responsibilities of a blobby baby. Feeding it, changing it, giving it baths, teaching it to crawl and walk and talk. I am not ready to accept the responsibility of getting my child to school on time Every day. What if I hit traffic (all 3 miles), what if I sleep in (2 alarms and the TV), what if she argues with me about how to do her hair and I loose it and then she losses it and then we have to make up (most likely scenario)?

Okay, I have taken a breath and hope you have too. Sorry for my rantings, but I am really in a state over this. I think I may have a different outlook had I not grown up with a mom who was and still is ALWAYS late. I am still thankful we were always within walking distance to my schools and I could leave at will. Well folks, there is nothing left to do but suck it up and move on. I have not faltered on a challenge yet so, Bring It On Kindergarten! At least I will always have my crafts to calm me down.

I hope all of you had a better adjusted back to school.

The week before this I had the privilege of making an order for my new found cousin. Many thanks to her. She was in need of a baby gift and of course being new to all this I completely overwhelmed her in the beginning. She was a trooper and stuck it out with me and we came up with a puppy style and I went from there. Hope you like them.

 The booties set is a newborn size and the "luv puppy" is a 3-9 mos size. The Flowers are detachable hair clips for future use. I also have a tan fuzzy puppy set, a giraffe set, a baseball set, a ladybug set, a lamb set, a bunny set, a cow set, and I am currently working on a lion set. If you have something in mind please comment. I love to get fresh ideas for things to make. And I love to get any feedback from you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment