Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hello To All

Hello to All
This is my very first, of many to come, entry. I am a stay at home mommy who loves to craft. It started small with a little home improvement here and there then morphed into a passion for all things crafty. It is safe to assume that I have at least 4 different projects going on at all times. I am currently working on sun sleeves for my mom who doesn't like the feel of the sun rays on her arms as she drives, a new lamp shade for over my dinning table, a hat or purse (I haven't quite decided), and still thinking about finishing that painting I started a couple of years ago. My husband says I have tweaker tendencies and he may be right (not that id ever tell him). And of course these are only done in between play dates, cleaning, cooking, karate classes, library trips, grocery shopping, bill paying, dog training, errand running, occasional date nights, and of course the never ending story of my life, laundry.
Unfortunately, my home isn't big enough to accommodate all the crafts I want to make. So I figured I can sell them and earn a little money doing what I love. Sounds easy enough right? Well, I have run into a couple of snags here and there, but I am getting there. I came up with a name, logo, and even started up a small inventory. That was the easy part. Now its been said that I am tech-challenged. The truth of the matter is I have too much energy within my body that makes anything electical react badly for me. At least that theory makes me feel better. I did manage to get an Etsy account up and I will be posting more items soon as possible (any moment now). And with a little help from my friends (thanks Mr. and Mrs. C) I am now a blogger. Ready to post all my successes and hopefully few to no failures (I can hope right?).
So, thanks to all who stopped by and hope you enjoy my blog and all my creations soon to come.
Charlie
One of my favorites



No comments:

Post a Comment